Here’s what I picked up…
This is the entire nail polish lineup from this haul – more on some of these colors in Julep Haul – Part Two.
- Sienna: Sophisticated, shimmery gold [from a special “gold set” that was on sale – Classic With a Twist]. This is third from the right in the middle picture above. A very nice, classic honey-gold color.
- Vivien: ‘Champagne bubbles’ – a full coverage multi-dimensional gold glitter [from the special gold set – American Beauty]. This stunner – third from the left in the picture immediately above – was my main reason for purchasing this gold set – it’s absolutely stunning. I love the different sizes of glitter – which are hard to get on correctly, but worth the work.
- Hilary: Full-coverage copper multi-dimensional glitter [from the December Bombshell box]. Another gorgeous metallic – fourth from the right in the middle picture – I haven’t used this yet, but it’s next on my list. The copper color is perfect for my “autumn” coloring and the muted color makes it a work-appropriate polish.
- Cindy: Emerald green with gold micro-glitter metallic [from the Dec Bombshell box] – Green is my favorite color, but not the first one that comes to mind for nail polish. This is a lovely, sparkly color – second from left in the picture immediately above – it will make a perfect pedi in the warmer months when I’m a wee bit more tan.
- Instant Warming Foot Scrub: Cucumber mint scented scrub [from the Dec Bombshell box] – This is lovely-smelling and they weren’t kidding about warming. Perfect to use on a cold day or during my weekly bubble bath for an added level of pampering.